Contact for full
China’s medical consumables account for about 32% of the market in the medical device industry, with a growth rate of about 20%.
The growth rate of domestic market scale of high-value consumables is about 20%, and the market scale has exceeded 100 billion yuan in 2018. Vascular intervention and orthopedic implant markets were the highest, accounting for 37.2% and 25% respectively. Vascular intervention, oral cavity and blood purification ranked first, more than 20%.
In 2018, the market scale of China’s low-value consumables is about 64 billion yuan, with a growth rate of about 20%. Domestic low value consumables not only occupy the majority of domestic market share, but also occupy an important position in the international market. Injection puncture accounted for the largest proportion in the market of low value medical consumables, with a market share of 30%, followed by medical hygiene materials and dressings, with a market share of 22%.
- Basic information of listed companies of high value medical consumables
- Product map of high value consumables listed companies
- Basic information of listed companies of low value medical consumables
- Product map of low value consumables listed companies
- Orthopedic consumables industry
- Vascular intervention consumables industry
- Ophthalmology and other high value consumables industry