Key tasks of new urbanization construction and urban-rural integration development in 2020 -NDRC, April, 2020
Guiding Opinions on Cultivating and Developing Modern Metropolitan Area -NDRC, Feb.2019
- By 2022, the metropolitan area will be urbanized and the infrastructure will be integrated.
- By 2035, a number of metropolitan areas with global influence will be formed.
Key Tasks of New Urbanization Construction in 2019-NDRC, April.2019
- Urban agglomeration development planning: cooperative Development of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei, the Regional Integration Development of the Yangtze River Delta and the Construction of the Great Bay Area of Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao
- Implementation of metropolitan development planning or key areas planning
- Reasonable Dissolution of Non-core Functions of Central Urban Areas in Super-large and Metropolitan Cities
- Orderly Development of Characteristic Towns
- Constructing and Perfecting the Backbone Network of Foreign Traffic in the Western and Northeastern Regions
- Industrial Orientation and Intercity Economic Cooperation to Avoid Homogeneous Competition
- Using various monetary policy tools to encourage commercial financial institutions to expand credit allocation appropriately
No Waste City
- Pilot work plan for the construction of “non-waste cities” (No. 128, 2018), the General Office of the State Council
- Guidelines for the Compilation of the pilot implementation plan for the construction of “on-waste cities” and “the construction index system for “non-waste cities” (trial), Ministry of Ecology and Environment, May.2019