The “one belt, one road” innovation and development center 2021
The “one belt, one road” innovation and development center is launched in April 9, 2021 in Beijing. The national development and Reform Commission (UNDP) jointly launched the “one belt, one road” innovation and development platform construction project. The National Development Bank was authorized to implement the “one belt and one Road” innovation and Development Center under the project.
B & R Cooperation
1.China has signed 203″B&R” cooperative agreements with 147 countries and 32 organizations
- 8 countries in South Asia: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Nepal, Maldives, Bhutan
- 12 countries in southeast Asia: Russia, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, east Timor
- 2 countries of Northeast Asia: Korea, Mongolia
- 5 Central Asia countries: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan
- 15 countries of west Asia: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Iran, Turkey, Israel, Kuwait, Iraq, Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Yemen, Syria, Palestine
- 3 West European countries : Portuguese, Italy, Luxembourg
- 16 central and eastern European countries: Poland, Rumania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Estonia, Croatia, Albania, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro
- 6 countries of the CIS: Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova
- 38 countries of Africa: Egypt, Madagascar, Morocco, Ethiopia, Mali, South Africa，
- 9 Countries of entral and South America: Panama, Costa Rica, Chile, Salvador, Ecuador, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivia, Guyana
- 4 North American countries : Grenada, Dominican, Barbados, Jamaica
- 9 countries of Oceania: New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Micronesia, Cook Islands, Niue, Solomon Islands
- Victoria of Australia
2. Third-party Markets Cooperation
- As of June 2019, China has signed documents on third-party market cooperation with 14 countries such as Japan, Spain, Italy, Canada, Austrilia, Portuguese, Singapore, Netherland, Greece, Swiss, UK, France and Belgium
- Third-Party Market Cooperation Guidelines-NDRC，Sep.2019
In 18th August 2020, SME (small and medium sized enterprises) International Cooperation Zone of “One Belt, One Road” and the ASEAN and China, Japan and South Korea (10+3) SME Service Alliance secretariat was established in Weihai high tech Zone, Shandong, and signed a strategic cooperation agreement on the same day.
One belt, one road (Qingdao) SMEs Cooperation Zone
One belt, one road (Qingdao) SMEs Cooperation Zone was approved to establish by the Ministry of industry and information technology in November 18th, 2020. Up to now, the Ministry of industry and information technology has set up 14 cooperation zones for small and medium-sized enterprises in China.
China Silk Road Fund 2020
China’s foreign exchange, China Investment Corp, China Development Bank and China Exim Bank jointly invested in the Silk Road Fund in December 29, 2014. It was established in Beijing to provide investment and financing support for economic and trade cooperation and bilateral multilateral interconnection subject to Belt & Road framework. By now Silk Road Fund has signed 47 projects with equity investment as its main medium and long-term development institutions, with a commitment of 17 billion 800 million US dollars. Silk Road Fund covers Russia and Central Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, West Asia, North Africa, central and Eastern Europe, Western Europe, North America, South America and other regions; the investment covers the industries of power, port, transportation, oil and gas, new energy and food in the fields of infrastructure, resource development, industrial cooperation and financial cooperation; the investment forms include direct investment, fund investment, third party market investment and other forms. Silk road fund mainly consists of medium and long-term equity investment and by the end of 2019, the amount of equity investment commitment accounts for more than 70% of the total investment amount.