ECM List- MIIT, Nov.2018
- In September 2019, The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology announced the fourth batch of green manufacturing lists, including 602 green factories, 371 green design products, 39 green parks and 50 green supply chain management demonstration enterprises.
Guideline on ECM Standardization-MIIT, 2016
Notice on ECM System Construction-MIIT, 2016
I. Construction objectives
I. Construction objectives
By 2020, the ECM will be preliminarily established, and the relevant standards and evaluation systems of ECM will be basically completed. In key industries, 100 green design product evaluation standards and 10-20 ECM factory standards will be issued, ECM industrial parks and green supply chain standards will be established, and the implementation rules and procedures of the third-party evaluation of ECM will be promulgated. Measures for the management of third-party evaluation institutions shall be adopted and a number of third-party evaluation institutions shall be selected.
II. CONSTRUCTION CONTENTS
(1) Green factories. Priority should be given to selecting a group of enterprises with good working foundation and strong representativeness in key industries such as iron and steel, non-ferrous metals, chemical industry, building materials, machinery, automobile, light industry, food, textile, medicine and electronic information to build green factories.
(2) Green products. According to the concept of life cycle, in the stage of product design and development, the impact of raw material selection, production, sales, use, recycling and treatment on resources and environment is systematically considered, so as to minimize the consumption of energy and resources, minimize the impact of ecological environment and maximize the renewable rate of products. Select a large number of products, closely related to consumers, mature conditions, the application of product lightweight, modular, integrated, intelligent green design common technology, the use of high-performance, lightweight, green environmental protection of new materials, the development of harmless, energy-saving, environmental protection, high reliability, long life and easy to recycle and other characteristics of green products. The general evaluation method can be found in the General Principles for the Evaluation of Eco-design Products (GB/T32611), which requires GB/T32163.
(3) Green industrial parks. From national and provincial industrial parks, select a number of parks with good industrial foundation, perfect infrastructure and high green level, strengthen the level of land conservation and intensive utilization, promote the co-construction and sharing of infrastructure, strengthen the recovery and utilization of waste heat and residual pressure, waste heat resources and water resources recycling at the park level, build smart microgrid in the park, and promote the exchange of waste resources among enterprises in the park. Make use of.
(4) Green supply chain. In the automobile, electronics, telecommunications, machinery, large-scale equipment and other industries, a number of leading enterprises with strong representativeness, strong industry influence, strong operational strength and high management level are selected. In accordance with the concept of product life cycle, coordination and cooperation between upstream and downstream enterprises in the supply chain are strengthened, and priority is given to green factories as qualified suppliers and purchasing green products.
(1) Formulation of implementation plans. Each province, autonomous region, municipality directly under the Central Government and municipalities with separate plans, the industrial and information authorities of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (hereinafter referred to as provincial authorities) formulates the implementation plan for the construction of the green manufacturing system in the region in accordance with the actual situation of the industrial foundation, characteristics and development planning of the region, and puts forward 5-8 key areas, annual plans and policies for the construction of the green manufacturing system in the region. Policy support measures, etc.
(2) Evaluating the effect of creation. Enterprises and parks that meet the application requirements are entrusted to third-party evaluation agencies (selected and issued by our Ministry among the evaluation agencies that meet the qualification requirements) for on-site evaluation in accordance with the relevant standards of the green manufacturing system.
(3) Local assessment and confirmation. Provincial competent departments are responsible for organizing the evaluation and confirmation of enterprises and parks submitting summary reports.
(4) To determine the list of demonstrations. Each provincial authority submits a list of green products, factories, parks and supply chain management enterprises to MIIT before the end of November each year, which is issued by MIIT.
Implementation Guide on ECM-MIIT 2016
By 2020, the ECM system will be initially established. Compared with the year 2015, the intensity of material consumption, energy consumption, water consumption, pollutants and carbon emissions in traditional manufacturing industry decreased significantly. The emission intensity of major pollutants in key industries shall decrease by 20%, the comprehensive utilization rate of industrial solid waste shall reach 73%, and the consumption and emission of resources in some heavy chemical industries peaks. The energy consumption per unit of industrial added value above the scale shall decrease by 18%, the comprehensive energy consumption per ton of steel shall decrease to 0.57 tons of standard coal, the comprehensive energy consumption per ton of alumina shall decrease to 0.38 tons of standard coal, the comprehensive energy consumption per ton of synthetic ammonia shall decrease to 1300 kg of standard coal, the comprehensive energy consumption per ton of cement shall decrease to 85 kg of standard coal, the operation efficiency of motor and boiler system shall increase by 5 percentage points, and the operation ratio of high-efficiency distribution transformer shall increase by 20%. Carbon dioxide emissions and water consumption per unit of industrial added value shall decrease by 22% and 23%, respectively. A large number of key common technologies of green manufacturing shall been industrialized and applied, and a number of key enterprises with core competitiveness shall been formed. A relatively perfect evaluation standard system and certification mechanism of ECM shall been initially established. Hundreds of green industrial parks and demonstration factories shall been established, and thousands of green products shall been promoted. The market-oriented promotion mechanism of ECM shall basically taken shape. The Key tasks contain: Cleaning Reform of Production Process; Reform of Energy Utilization with High Efficiency and Low Carbonization; Water Saving Reform in High Water Consumption Industry; Green transformation of basic manufacturing process; Industrial Upgrading of Comprehensive Utilization of Industrial Resources; Green Cooperative Development of Industry; Cultivation of remanufacturing industry; Industrialization of ECM Technology
Plan on environmentally conscious development of industry (2016-2020)-MIIT
- Energy consumption reduction of key industries
- Energy efficiency improvement of key industries
- Clean production in crucial areas
- Efficient and circular exploitation of resource
- Low-carbon development
- Environmentally conscious manufacturing system
- GB/T 35977-2018 Remanufacturing—Technical specifications for surface repair of mechanical products
- GB/T 35978-2018 Remanufacturing—Technical specifications for inspection of mechanical products
- GB/T 35980-2018 Remanufacturing engineering design of mechanical products—Guideline
- GB/T 34631-2017 Remanufacturing—Residual life assessment guidelines of mechanical components
- GB/T 33947-2017 Remanufacturing—Technical specifications of machining for mechanical products
- GB/T 33635-2017 Green manufacturing—Green supply chain management in manufacturing enterprises-Guideline
- GB/T 33221-2016 Remanufacturing—Technological specifications for enterprise
- GB/T 32812-2016 Metal working fluid—Limit requirements and determination methods of hazardous substance
- GB/T 32810-2016 Remanufacturing—Technological specifications of disassembly for mechanical products
- GB/T 32813-2016 Green manufacturing—Life cycle assessment for mechanical products—Detailed regulations
- GB/T 32809-2016 Remanufacturing—Technological specifications of cleaning for mechanical products
- GB/T 32811-2016 Assessment technical specifications of remanufacturability for mechanical products
- GB/T 31206-2014 Guideline for green design of mechanical products
- GB/T 31209-2014 Technical requirements for cryogenic cold air cutting
- GB/T 31207-2014 Quality management requirements for machinery products remanufacturing
- GB/T 31208-2014 The methods of quality evaluation for remanufacturing core
- GB/T 31210.2-2014 Green manufacturing—Near dry cutting—Part 2: Technical requirements for minimum quantity lubricating system
- GB/T 31210.1-2014 Green manufacturing—Near dry cutting—Part 1: General requirements
- GB/T 28619-2012 Remanufacturing – Terminology
- GB/T 28616-2012 Green manufacturing attributes of mechanical products
- GB/T 28614-2012 Green manufacturing – The general technique guideline for dry cutting
- GB/T 28615-2012 Green manufacturing – The technology specification for metal-cutting machine tool remanufacturing
- GB/T 28620-2012 The calculating methods of remanufacturing rate
- GB/T 28612-2012 Terminology of green manufacturing of mechanical products
- GB/T 28613-2012 Guideline for green manufacturing process planning of mechanical products
- GB/T 28618-2012 Remanufacturing – General technical requirements for mechanical products
- GB/T 28617-2012 General guidance for green manufacturing technology – Foundry section
- GB/T 26119-2010 Green manufacturing – Life cycle assessment for mechanical products – General