- Completement of IPv6 transformation
- Establishment of 5 national Top Node Identification Analysis System
- Preliminary establishment of secondary nodes in ten industries and regions
- Over 50 million Logo registrations
Action Plan for Advancing the Extensive Deployment of Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)-General Office of CPC and the State Council, Dec.2017
- At the end of 2018, a market-driven positive development environment will be basically formed, active IPv6 users will reach 200 million and account for not less than 20% of Internet users
- At the end of 2020, the market-driven positive development environment will be increasingly sound, active IPv6 users will exceed 500 million and account for more than 50% of Internet users
- At the end of 2025, China’s IPv6 networks, users, and traffic will be the largest in the world, networks, application programs and terminals will fully support IPv6, the smooth evolution and upgrading to the next-generation Internet will be comprehensively completed datastore
Notice on Implementation of “Action Plan for Advancing the Extensive Deployment of Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)”-MIIT, Apr.2018
- Implementing end-to-end IPv6 transformation of LTE network
- Speeding up IPv6 Reform of Fixed Network Infrastructure
- Promoting IPv6 Reform of Application Infrastructure
- Implementing IPv6 Reform of Government Website and IPv6 Application of Industrial Internet
- Enhancing IPv6 Network Security
Implementation Opinions on the Financial Industry Implementing the Action Plan for Advancing the Extensive Deployment of Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
-the People’s Bank of China, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission and the China Securities Regulatory Commission, Dec.2018
- By the end of 2019, the websites of financial service institutions (see Annex 1 Related Terms for details) will have supported IPv6 connectivity and access.
- By the end of 2020, the Internet application systems of financial service institutions that provide the public with services will have supported IPv6 connectivity and access and had the capability to guarantee business continuity equivalent to that before IPv6 improvements.
- As from 2021, on the basis of IPv6 improvements on the Internet application systems in the financial industry that provide the public with services, the deployment of IPv6 will continue to be advanced in terms of scale, and a next-generation Internet with high speed, wide popularity, full coverage and intelligence shall be gradually built.
IPv6 Network Special Action 2019-MIIT, April.2019